§.1 General Provisions
1. Data administrators are: Hoof Design sp. z o. o. [LLT] with its seat in Poznań, ul. Obornicka 245, 60-693 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000470364,NIP No.: 7811885289, REGON [National Business Registry Number]: 302 438 139 and Hoof Concept sp. z o. o. [LLT], ul. Inowrocławska 21 B, 53-653 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number:0000077970, NIP No.: 898 18 04 497, REGON: 931928610. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law,and its storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose we use, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the contact form on the website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
6. The service provider is the data administrator of his clients’ data. This means that if you fill in the contact form on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, IP address, type of browser.
7. Personal data is processed:
a.in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and correctly implement the Services provided electronically, d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfil legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of data subjects in the field of filling in the contact form.
8. Each data subject (if we are the administrator of this data) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
9. Contacting the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
10. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain such data.
11. The Service Provider has the right to share the User's personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
12. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
13. The service provider does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
14. We use a number of procedures to ensure the security of your data. We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
15. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used,language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
18. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g.used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) "performance"cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) "functional" cookies,enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.
19. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies Additional personal data, such as e-mail addresses, is collected only in places where the User expressly consented to it by completing a dedicated form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.
We use information saved using cookies and similar technologies, including for advertising and statistical purposes and to adapt our website to the individual needs of users. They can also be used by advertisers cooperating with us,research companies and suppliers of multimedia applications. You can change cookie settings in your browser. Using this website without changing the cookie settings means that they will be stored in the device's memory.
Mailings, text messages - to be added to the regulations.